Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A Whole New World

Well- six months ago, I just started learning what a BLOG was. A year ago, I had no clue what the term meant. Ask my parents, and I still don't think they do. But alas, here I am, running two. 

I have started this blog in response to a swap that I am participating in. One blog is in a fictitious character persona the other is this one. The fictitious character is causing me much grief. I am uncertain on how to begin her. Do I portray her in a way that I am no longer able to imagine or do I make it as real as possible but with just enough fantasy to have fun? 

I think I have answered my own question. I do love this about journaling.

Otherwise, this will be a spot for me to talk about my current passion in creativity- Knitting. 

I ADORE Knitting. The textures, the colors, the depth, the options. To take a piece of string and combine it with two points and the coverings that can come from that with the knowledge of just two basic stitches is just... well... ASTOUNDING!!!! I love knitting. Have I said that recently?

Anywhoo- enough for now. I must go and pretend for a bit. 

But as for now- knit long, knit well, knit happy.

j

No comments: